Access around-the-clock expert support while hosting your own super-fast dedicated servers with Fully Managed Dedicated Hosting. Available with high capacity HDD or high-speed SSD storage.
SSL Certificate Included
Utilize the processing power of bare metal servers from a tenant.
Avoid extra hidden fees caused by bandwidth limitations.
Enjoy root and admin rights for total management of the server, right down to the kernel.
We monitor your network 24/7. Advanced DDoS protection included.
Each server includes one IP address. Additional IPs be added.
Free for the first year with any annual hosting plan. Renews at the then-current price until canceled.
Achieve the best performance with the newest hardware and software.
US or EU
Choose your nearest datacenter to achieve the fastest load times .
Our dedicated server support team is ready to manage your server for you.
If we don’t uphold the guarantee, you may be eligible for a discount on your purchase.
cPanel/WHM or Plesk included on Linux CentOS.
Configure your server for high performance or high capacity.
Fully Managed Dedicated Servers Include the Following Services:
- Premier Hosting Support
- Apache optimization
- Server Setup
- DNS Setup & Configuration
- SSL Installation
- HTTP/2 Configuration
- Email Setup
- PHP Install/Upgrade
- MySQL Optimization
- WordPress Setup
- Firewall Configuration
- Server Hardening
- .htaccess changes
- Performance Analysis
Pricing & Plans
Up to 20x Faster than Servers with HDD!
Do you have the expertise required to manage your own Dedicated Server?
Our Self Managed Dedicated Servers deliver the performance you need while granting you full root access and flexibility .
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
With a Self Managed Dedicated Server, you manage your own server. It would be your responsibility to deal with pressing problems or server deployments, which call for more technical expertise. This kind of hosting is typically preferred by developers or system administrators since it allows them flexibility and control over their server.
With a dedicated server, your website has exclusive use of the entire physical server (s). Unlike a VPS, you receive the entire server rather than just a portion of it.
- If your site is running slow If your visitors frequently encounter server error pages or experience slow loading times, upgrading your dedicated server may be a good choice. You can review your hosting error logs to see if there are a lot of HTTP error codes such as 500 (Internal Server Error) and/or 503 (Service Unavailable Error). If there are many errors, the traffic your hosting is experiencing might be too much for it to handle. Google’s PageSpeed Insights allows you to check the typical page load times.
- If your traffic has increased Many webmasters start seeing the dreaded server error page once a posting goes viral. Don’t let a poor server choice restrict your company’s possibilities. If your website is seeing steadily increasing traffic levels, it would be a good idea to ensure that your dedicated server has the capabilities to handle the increased load, before there is a problem.. With the correct tools, like Google Analytics and the cPanel-integrated Webalizer, tracking the traffic to your website is fairly simple.
- If you have added more functionality Your host’s processing power may need to be upgraded if you have added features or content to your site that are more demanding. In-depth server-side programming, massive databases, numerous WordPress plugins, streaming video, heavy image and video file sizes, and gaming may all fall under this category.
- If you are running multiple sites If you have numerous shared properties, consolidating all of your websites under one dedicated server might be helpful. A dedicated host that you already have may need a performance upgrade if you add more sites to it.